The Inclusive Performing Arts Teaching Qualification
- At Psico Ballet, we give courses to people who want to train as inclusive performing arts teachers*.
Inclusive means that everybody can take part. People with or without diversity.
- There are two level courses. In them, they teach what we do in class, how to give a class and who the classes are intended for.
- When you finish both courses, we give you a diploma.
- These courses are aimed for people without diversity or with physical and / or sensory diversity. For people with intellectual diversity there are other courses at Psicoballet.
- Psico Ballet Foundation offers monographic workshops at weekends.
Monographic means that we study a single subject in detail.
- If you want to take part, please fill in the registration form and send it to email@example.com.
- Our courses department will confirm your registration.
- These workshops are open to people with intellectual, physical and / or sensory diversity.
Inclusive scene. La Caixa Social Project. Manuel de Falla Courses. Granada International Festival of Music and Dance.
- Psico Ballet collaborates with this courses every year.
- The course is held in Granada as part of the Granada International Festival of Music and Dance.
- The subjects you study in the courses are inclusive performing arts and social inclusion*.
Social inclusion means that everybody has the same rights in society.
- Every year, we invite a recognized choreographer or stage director to give a workshop.
- The pupils work with the teacher during one week and then, the pupils perform a show which is open for the public to see.
- This workshop has the support of Granada City Council's, Centro Cultural Gacía Lorca, SuperArt Association, Heat and Coffe Association, and Aldeas Infantiles.
- The Course is open to people with sensory, physical or/and intellectual diversity.
Máster in Advanced Music Therapy and Applications. Autonomous University of Madrid.
- Psicoballet collaborates in this Master.