The Inclusive Performing Arts Teaching Qualification
- At Psico Ballet, we give courses to people who want to train as inclusive performing arts teachers*.
Inclusive means that everybody can take part. People with or without a disability.
- There are 5 subjects about Psico Ballet. They teach you about what we do in class, how to give a class and who the classes are intended for.
- When you finish the course, we give you a diploma. With this diploma you can work as an assistant or teacher in inclusive performing arts.
- If you want to register for the course, please fill in the application form and send it to us with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The member of our staff who is in charge of these courses will confirm your registration by telephone or by email.
- Psico Ballet Foundation offers monographic workshops at weekends.
Monographic means that we study a single subject in detail.
- If you want to take part, please fill in the registration form and send it to email@example.com.
- Our courses department will confirm your registration.
Social Theatre. La Caixa Social Project. Manuel de Falla Courses. Granada International Festival of Music and Dance.
- Psico Ballet Foundation helps to set up the Manuel de Falla courses every year.
- We offer these courses in Granada as part of the Granada International Festival of Music and Dance.
- The subjects you study in the courses are inclusive performing arts and social inclusion*.
Social inclusion means that everybody has the same rights in society.
- Every year, we invite a famous choreographer or stage director to give a workshop.
- The pupils work with this person for one week and then pupils perform a show which is open for the public to see.
- This workshop has the support of Granada City Council's Equality and Social Welfare Department for the Elderly, SuperArt Association and Aldeas Infantiles.