- Any consultation and use of the site of http://www.psicoballetmaiteleon.org, implies the acceptance without restrictions or reservations of any kind of the terms of the regulations published below. Therefore, all access is subject to both this regulation and the laws in force.
- Psico Ballet Maite León Foundation in its capacity as Responsible for the File, informs you that the files with personal data received through any support will be handled in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data 15 / 1999 of December 13th, and in RD 1720/2007 as well as other applicable legislation.
- The data provided by you will be incorporated into a computerized personal data file of Psico Ballet Maite León Foundation, CIF: G-78392941, C / Vizconde de los Asilos No. 5, 28027 Madrid for the purpose of information and provision of the services offered in this portal as well as for the realization of promotional and advertising actions by any means, including sending emails or equivalent means.
- Psico Ballet Maite León Foundation informs about the voluntary nature of the data collection in the forms and a non-response does not have any negative consequences.
- The Client can, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding his / her personal data as well as the revocation of the consent for any of the aforementioned purposes, sending in a reliable manner to http: //www.psicoballetmaiteleon .org or to the address indicated below, a duly signed letter clearly stating the contact details. A copy of your ID / NIF must be enclosed, or document that proves your identity in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999.Fundación Psico Ballet Maite León
C/ Vizconde de los Asilos Nº 5